登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

素心守拙

那怕老态龙钟时,也愿保持一颗天真的心。

 
 
 

日志

 
 

英语诗歌:《面朝大海 春暖花开》  

2012-11-06 22:30:17|  分类: 英语学习 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
               从明天起,做一个幸福的人

  From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

  喂马,劈柴,周游世界

  Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

  从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜

  From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开

  I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  从明天起,和每一个亲人通信

  From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

  告诉他们我的幸福

  Telling them of my happiness,

  那幸福的闪电告诉我的

  What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

  我将告诉每一个人

  I will spread it to each of them.

  给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字

  And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

  陌生人,我也为你祝福

  Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

  愿你有一个灿烂的前程

  May you have a brilliant future!

  愿你有情人终成眷属

  May you lovers eventually become spouse!

  愿你在尘世获得幸福

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

 

  评论这张
 
阅读(376)| 评论(0)

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018